Unwelcome Visitor

rick342

Unwelcome Visitor

Post by rick342 »

Got this bloke this morning as he was stalking our chooks. I was loaded up at the time waiting for the Indian Mynahs to come in. Single head shot, distance 30 metres. Theoben Crusader .20 JSB Exact. No more chicken dinners for him!
Rick
Attachments
P1040845.JPG
ogre6br
300 Win Mag
Favourite Cartridge: 6.5x55 or 6BR

Re: Unwelcome Visitor

Post by ogre6br »

outstanding - well done

later
p
MISSED
Favourite Cartridge: 20 PPC

Post by MISSED »

well done
500Nitro
.222 Remington
Favourite Cartridge: 500Nitro

Post by 500Nitro »

Well done.

He looks a bit mangey or rough, was he on the skinny side ?
rick342

Post by rick342 »

Not too skinny. May have been on whitemeat diet for too long! I've lost a few chooks to these mongrols.
Cheers
Rick
native hunter
.270 Winchester
Favourite Cartridge: .22lr

Post by native hunter »

Right place at the wrong time for him.!!
Thats a nice lookin crusader you have there and in my favourite calibre. :D
Well done.
Regards
Lewis Reinhold
300 Win Mag

Post by Lewis Reinhold »

rick342 wrote:Got this bloke this morning as he was stalking our chooks. I was loaded up at the time waiting for the Indian Mynahs to come in. Single head shot, distance 30 metres. Theoben Crusader .20 JSB Exact. No more chicken dinners for him!
Rick
Nice shooting Rick!!!
That Crusader has the goods,especially with JSB's!!
rick342

Post by rick342 »

Thanks Lewis. The Crusader is going well, it really is a quality rifle. This is my second fox, I didn't take pics of the first. It's great to be able to nail foxes, mynahs and starlings from my verandah!
Cheers
Rick
ogre6br
300 Win Mag

Post by ogre6br »

please try hitting some of the pest birds with some crow magnum hollow points in your .20 cal

I'd love to see picks of the peeling effect the hollow point will have on those mongrel birds

I know the best hunting slug is the JSB's and i'm not trying to convert you over or anything- but we have yet to see what a high power .20 cal will do to pest birds and the big hollow point of the Crow magnums.

Later
P
Lewis Reinhold
300 Win Mag

Post by Lewis Reinhold »

ogre6br wrote:please try hitting some of the pest birds with some crow magnum hollow points in your .20 cal

I'd love to see picks of the peeling effect the hollow point will have on those mongrel birds

I know the best hunting slug is the JSB's and i'm not trying to convert you over or anything- but we have yet to see what a high power .20 cal will do to pest birds and the big hollow point of the Crow magnums.

Later
P
I think I need to send Rick some Predators to try!!
ogre6br
300 Win Mag

Post by ogre6br »

Lewis Reinhold wrote:
ogre6br wrote:please try hitting some of the pest birds with some crow magnum hollow points in your .20 cal

Later
P
I'll cover half the $$ on this- just so he can post the picks on those mongrel , bastard mynahs and starlings-getting what they deserve- my locate tree is almost skun bare by the shit stealling turd birds

later
P
Lewis Reinhold
300 Win Mag

Post by Lewis Reinhold »

ogre6br wrote:
Lewis Reinhold wrote:

Later
P
I'll cover half the $$ on this- just so he can post the picks on those mongrel , bastard mynahs and starlings-getting what they deserve- my locate tree is almost skun bare by the shit stealling turd birds

later
P
No need P.I've got it under control.
X WSSM

Post by X WSSM »

Rick
I've been talking to Lewis about a Theoben Crusader in 20 cal think this post has do the deal for Lewis :D :D
rick342

Post by rick342 »

Hi X, I got this gun from Lewis. It is a pure joy to shoot, quality second to none. Don't forget Lewis' back up service, it too is second to none. If you need any more info on the Crusader, PM me, I'm more than happy to let you know what a great gun it is.
Cheers
Rick
Lewis Reinhold
300 Win Mag

Post by Lewis Reinhold »

rick342 wrote:Hi X, I got this gun from Lewis. It is a pure joy to shoot, quality second to none. Don't forget Lewis' back up service, it too is second to none. If you need any more info on the Crusader, PM me, I'm more than happy to let you know what a great gun it is.
Cheers
Rick
Thanks for the kind words Rick!
Much appreciated.
Lewis