getting my loopy fixed????

Scopes, Range finders, Binoculars, Bipods etc etc. Discuss them all here!
malcolm
.204 Ruger
Favourite Cartridge: 35 Whelan

Post by malcolm »

Can I just add, that the scopes I sent back were all second hand units.
I hadn't purchased them new so no dealer was to be involved. I am making a point as to how good Leupold is -----with not only their warranty, but also back up service
Cheers Malcolm
mozzie

Post by mozzie »

HEY Ive owned a heap of Leupolds and only one has ever shit itself . I sent it straight to Nioa . I had that scope back from Leupold in about 21 days .
I couldn't believe it when it turned up in the mail . I thought Nioa had replaced it , until i looked at the address and the itemized list of repairs. Can't get much better than that.
Jethro
.17 HMR

Post by Jethro »

I tryed to send a scope back toUSA for repair last year. Do it the right way, I thought, how hard can it be? Geezas you got no idea the fun I had {sarcasam}
Getting the permit to ship controlled/prescribed goods OS from the Dept of defense was OK, relatively painless. However the 2 customs declarations forms I needed to get filled out bought me unstuck. I couldn't do the paperwork in person at a customs office as I live inland no customs offices within 300kms. Trying to get help over the phone or internet was just a bloody joke. Typical goverment deptment. Half dont know what they are supposed to to be able to help, The other half couldnt be bothered, One pommy accented prick was even bordering on being outright rude. :x And every time I made a call to their help line Id get a different person with foriegn accent. some were almost impossible to understand. :cry: In the end I got jack of it and in desperation thought I would try their customer compaints line. :idea: Bloody recorded message telling me to state the nature of my problem and they would get back to me if it was deemed important. ( Or words to that effect) F*@K customs bunch of pricks. And Australia Post were not much help either.
My advise would be to save yourself a lot of pain and grief and get NIOA to send it back.

Jethro again :wink: