CZ 527 owners! Looking for bore guide

Scopes, Range finders, Binoculars, Bipods etc etc. Discuss them all here!
Dr G
300 Win Mag
Favourite Cartridge: 204 Ruger

Post by Dr G »

Col. Pogy wrote:I have to report my CZ .222 Lux out of service and now in the gun hospital having a facelift to expose the Turkish walnut and recut the checkering after a restlying to the classic sporter forend. It all started after the initial purchase of the rifle itself, then a bore guide, then a better scope, then match prep brass, then................ Be warned! pogy
Look trev you have a twin :lol: :lol: .

Send us some pics when you are done with the customisation Col. I would love to see them

Cheers

Dr G
crowbuster

Post by crowbuster »

havent loaded for a 204 for about 6 mths but from memory you are over adi's max. I went up over too to test, no pressure signs?
You may be right Trev. Your load of 27.9 I think is close to maximum, but I wanted to go up slightly & see what gave. The 28.3 gn load was the most accurate & there were no pressure signs apparent. I am still experimenting, but those ADI figures are deliberately conservative for safety reasons. Also as we all know, what is OK in one gun can be dangerous in another...! I'll tread carefully....... 8)

CB
trevort
Spud Gun
Favourite Cartridge: Tater

Post by trevort »

I went up to 27.7gns before the 40 gn vmax grouped. No pressure signs but then with small cals the first sign may be the last :shock: