QLD Air Rifle State Champs

mattw975
.17 HMR
Favourite Cartridge: N/A

Re: QLD Air Rifle State Champs

Post by mattw975 »

Thanks for the update Jon.

Nice & tight at the top....plenty of competition to push everyone :)

JM Caddy wrote:Well boys and girls for those interested we have a new QLD state air champion. What a weekend the wind came to the party and wanted to play. FT was first up on Saturday, round one and once again Chris showed everyone how to shoot the wind with most everyone else really struggling with the conditions. Round 2 was more of the same with a little more wind. Jared came out on top in round 2 but Chris finish way in front with and outstanding score of 48. Time for dinner and a chance to catch up with everyone which is my favourite part once again catching up with a great bunch of guys. So Sunday came and the wind once again came and brought his mates too. Silhouette was first up and was really though going, was a few good scores put up in the conditions Jared had 2 rounds of 30. Darius from Canberra posted a 31 in the second round. Finally came 10m which again was challenging to say the least but some good scores were posted. Chris came out on top with Jared second and Darius in 3rd place. So to the over all results. The top 3 were separated by less than 1%. Darius 3rd,Chris 2nd and Jared 1st. So once again fantastic weekend with what I think is the best group of shooters around.
:D :D
Druid66
Favourite Cartridge: .20 Cal

Post by Druid66 »

Nice one John :) I agree a great weekend was had by all - What a good FT course it was too - Best one yet IMHO - And here's a big thanks to everyone who made it such a memorable event 8)
JWD
.17 HMR
Favourite Cartridge: .177

Post by JWD »

Any pics available for those wanting to live vicariously through those who could attend?
JM Caddy
Favourite Cartridge: .177

Post by JM Caddy »

Sorry photographer was bit slack this weekend. :(
mattw975
.17 HMR
Favourite Cartridge: N/A

Post by mattw975 »

I think Greg Reimer was taking a few shots ?

JM Caddy wrote:Sorry photographer was bit slack this weekend. :(