Full Length Resizing Loaded ammo!

Discuss all aspects of Ammunition and Reloading here.
The Raven
Ultimate AusVarminter
Favourite Cartridge: .270 Win

Re: Full Length Resizing Loaded ammo!

Post by The Raven »

Brad Y wrote:
Camel wrote:Im glad you decided to go that way,
Im also a bit rattled as I just found out that Im gunna be a granddad for the first time, still a little rattled with that news. :shock:
BEERS ALL ROUND! :D
Hey everyone, Brad Y is shouting drinks!!! :D

Congrats Camel!
CZ550
.17 HMR
Favourite Cartridge: .243 Win

Post by CZ550 »

Congratulations Camel - I assume you were happy with the news then? Exciting times ahead...

Will have a froth for you tonight!

Regards,

CZ550
Camel
Ultimate AusVarminter
Favourite Cartridge: 20-222 6x47 rem, 250

Post by Camel »

Thanks fellas, consider yourselves shouted, I just might have to take up drinking again to celebrate, to be honest I was floored for a while, after all, at 54 Im still only a pup myself. My missus got home yesterday after visiting our daughter and chucked a baby's bib at me, I asked her what the f is this for, and she told me that I had to get some practice with it, for a couple of minutes I thought she was gunna have another one, she reckons the shocked look on my face was funny as shit to see. :lol:
stinkitup
.338 Lapua Magnum
Favourite Cartridge: 6.5x55

Post by stinkitup »

Congrats Camel

At least she didn't throw a nappy at ya for practice.

Ryan
andrewk
7mm Rem Mag
Favourite Cartridge: 222rem

Post by andrewk »

Camel wrote:Thanks fellas, consider yourselves shouted, I just might have to take up drinking again to celebrate, to be honest I was floored for a while, after all, at 54 Im still only a pup myself. My missus got home yesterday after visiting our daughter and chucked a baby's bib at me, I asked her what the f is this for, and she told me that I had to get some practice with it, for a couple of minutes I thought she was gunna have another one, she reckons the shocked look on my face was funny as shit to see. :lol:
classic prank :lol: I bet you were crapping your pants. congrats on getting out of it easy grandad.