Fly Shoot 26th Sept

Benchrest, F-class, Metallic Silhouette, Handgun Shooting and anything other form of target shooting!
malcolm
.204 Ruger
Favourite Cartridge: 35 Whelan

Fly Shoot 26th Sept

Post by malcolm »

Well Guys, it's almost that time. I'll be heading down Friday to set up my bunk, pipe and slippers. Who's coming?
Malcolm
Muz

Re: Fly Shoot 26th Sept

Post by Muz »

Hey Malcolm,

Should arrive sometime Friday arvo. Looking forward to another fun filled weekend!!!
Steve 2141
.17 HMR
Favourite Cartridge: 6PPC

Post by Steve 2141 »

Hey Mate

Karl and I will be there friday morning.

Cheers
blowemup
.22 WMR
Favourite Cartridge: 6.5x47

Post by blowemup »

i will be there friday morning as well.
i have three rifles to get on paper.
Mick
.204 Ruger
Favourite Cartridge: 105mm

Post by Mick »

Reckon I might make an appearance.
Curtley78
Political Advisor/Activist
Favourite Cartridge: 7mm08 AI

Post by Curtley78 »

I had been looking forward to going for some time-I had even purchased new brass, trimmed and turnt it to spec, developed a new load and reloaded a 100 cases. Unfortunately a scumbag in management coinciding with possibility of jeapordising a permanent job this coming EBA by having excessive time off and taking further consideration that I have vehicle registration next month I will not be attending. At this point I can't afford to take time off work.

Perhaps someone can take a bottle of bleach to sanitise the shower cubicle and kill off the festations that live in there...? I would have done this had I attended.

Following the last shoot in Canberra I ended up with a severe case of footrot that was almost on the verge of leprosy and lasted 3 months with treatment twice daily. I am adamant that it came from the cubicle.

Anyway all the best for those that attend, I am certain that as always it will be a great weekend.

Regards

Sean
blowemup
.22 WMR
Favourite Cartridge: 6.5x47

Post by blowemup »

Does anybody know what time the range will be open for practice on friday ?
Mick
.204 Ruger
Favourite Cartridge: 105mm

Post by Mick »

blowemup wrote:Does anybody know what time the range will be open for practice on friday ?
All day. Will be an RO if you get there at 9 or so.
malcolm
.204 Ruger
Favourite Cartridge: 35 Whelan

Post by malcolm »

Well guys, the Fly shoot is over, a big congratulations to Dave Waters, who won overall and the smallest group went to PVM. It was a huge turnout, 3 details of 20 odd shooters. I don't mean all shooters are odd, I just mean---------- arh --you know what I mean--------- Anyway, top day, plenty of tricky winds to contend with-- the guys that achieved the high scores obviously did well at Wind Reading School and the egg and bacon rolls weren't bad either.
The 1000yd boys would be firing away as I write this, good luck to those guys, if the winds are the same as yesterday, who knows where the bullets will end up.
I'm off the catch a plane, I've had several showers as I did a bit of reloading on the Saturday, let's hope the gunpowder wand doesn't beep as I cruise through customs.
Cheers Malcolm