reloading software

Discuss all aspects of Ammunition and Reloading here.
Muz

reloading software

Post by Muz »

Gents,
Does anyone know of any specific software that I can use to record reload data for a number of rifles (switch barrel setups).
I have a growing number and some I shoot a wide range of projectiles in and i'm finding it difficult to keep track of load data.
Also if it can record scope settings for various ranges that would be handy too.
Buffy
Pumpkin Chucker
Favourite Cartridge: .308

Re: reloading software

Post by Buffy »

Muz, i find excell spreadsheet works for me for my prefered loads and settings, and when it comes to load data i have been using "load from disc" its a good tool for a beginner like myself, but it lists american powders so you have to find the equivalent in AUS..

cheers BB
HiWall
Site Admin
Favourite Cartridge: .25/06

Post by HiWall »

I use a little program called Reload Buddy to keep a record of all my firearms (handy for insurance purposes etc). It also has a facility to record separate loads for each rifle. Their is no ballistic program attached - I use Sierra Infinity for that stuff.

I bought the Reload Buddy on eBay (a direct download from the web - the developer provides a link once he has received payment). Really easy to use, you can back up the files and also print out recorded info.

http://www.reloadbuddy.com/

He has nothing listed on eBay at the moment, but an eMail should get hold of him. From memory it was US$10.
alpal
.17 HMR

Post by alpal »

muz, just download pointblank, it's free and lists almost every bullet and powder known to man, and you can store as many loads as you like, also gives a ballistic reference in either graph form or data out to a thousand yards, and the bullet drops are fairly accurate.
Regards Alpal