New ADI powder booklet

Discuss all aspects of Ammunition and Reloading here.
palla
.22 WMR
Favourite Cartridge: .22WMR

New ADI powder booklet

Post by palla »

Has anyone downloaded or have the latest (Version 6)

I am reloading for the 243 using 2209 & have noticed there is quite a difference in suggested powder weight charges between the two manuals. Havent got them in front of me right now but has anyone else noticed?

I might email them & ask why the downgrade
Gnome
.308 Winchester
Favourite Cartridge: 375 Cheytac

Re: New ADI powder booklet

Post by Gnome »

Downloaded it a couple days ago now and forgot about it till now! Will have a look see over the coming days and note the specific loads that I require. Will also chase up a copy or 2 when at the LGS next.
Dr G
300 Win Mag
Favourite Cartridge: 204 Ruger

Re: New ADI powder booklet

Post by Dr G »

They have dropped the max on a number of calibre/projectile combo's. Not suprising really as they always used to be a bit high in some cases.

Dissapointing they still dont have specific load data for the 39BK but I guess its close enough to the 40VMax to not warrant it. Again based on what is written my load is now classified as a hot load for the 204 and is apparently now a commpressed load (which it isnt)

Still its a great resource and since it can be downloaded as a pdf it is now on my iPad and available as needed. I wish more reloading manuals would bring out an electronic edition

Dr G