6.5 perjectiles wanted

Discuss all aspects of Ammunition and Reloading here.
trevort
Spud Gun
Favourite Cartridge: Tater

Re: 6.5 perjectiles wanted

Post by trevort »

wise up Marco
shotout

Post by shotout »

i was not aware that this site involved a spelling war !. if i had known that every word had to be spelt correctly or that people can not get over a simple mistake then i would have stayed away , it,s always the few dic-heads that wreck it for others . GET OVER YOUR SELF ! . thanks to the other members who have some respect .
trevort
Spud Gun

Post by trevort »

grow a sense of humour and hang around
ogre6br
300 Win Mag
Favourite Cartridge: 6.5x55 or 6BR

Post by ogre6br »

sorry- your out of luck
I'm one of the resident 6.5 nuts here
but i sent all my spare projectiles to a member here "Rook"
for his sample pack idea

contact Rook and see what he has left

dont take any notice of some of the old comudgens here- just treat it like "water off a ducks"
they usually only have a "go" at you if they like you- so take it as a compliment

P
Marco
.204 Ruger
Favourite Cartridge: 7.62x39

Post by Marco »

shotout wrote:i was not aware that this site involved a spelling war !. if i had known that every word had to be spelt correctly or that people can not get over a simple mistake then i would have stayed away , it,s always the few dic-heads that wreck it for others . GET OVER YOUR SELF ! . thanks to the other members who have some respect .
Sorry shotout if your offended by my coments, but i was only taking the piss out of ya because i thought you could handle it, I was wrong!
next time i wont play any jokes on ya.

but for the rest of you cut throats im not going to stop because the rest of you bite back as it should be, its all in the name of Fun.
Favourite Cartridge: 270

Post by 270 »

I have most of a box of 107 Sierra match here if you are interested
shotout

Post by shotout »

hey marco & others , i was just abit tee,d off as i signed up on other sites - not gun sites but car sites ect & when i asked a simple question i got abused for asking ! & treated like a idiot when iv,e proberly built & painted more cars than most others - [ im a spray painter & have been building race engines for over 20 years ] . thats what put me off joining any more sites ,- sorry for the bitch session i had . hopefully you all will put up with me. :)
trevort
Spud Gun

Post by trevort »

we will. but we cant help teasing so you better laugh. I have learned to laugh at myself, I have to to avoid being the odd one out!! :lol:
MISSED
Favourite Cartridge: 20 PPC

Post by MISSED »

Shotout, I was a lurker on a lot of 4x4,car and shooting forums before Google directed me here.I have personally met some top blokes from here.So now I feel comfortable just babbling crap and Taking the piss.
Isn`t it all part of the Aussie culture :wink:
Marco
.204 Ruger
Favourite Cartridge: 7.62x39

Post by Marco »

shotout wrote:hey marco & others , i was just abit tee,d off as i signed up on other sites - not gun sites but car sites ect & when i asked a simple question i got abused for asking ! & treated like a idiot when iv,e proberly built & painted more cars than most others - [ im a spray painter & have been building race engines for over 20 years ] . thats what put me off joining any more sites ,- sorry for the bitch session i had . hopefully you all will put up with me. :)
are you kidding? your ok dont worry about it.
ogre6br
300 Win Mag
Favourite Cartridge: 6.5x55 or 6BR

Post by ogre6br »

but "shotout" hasn't listed his location- so who knows he might be a septic and have no understanding of aussie culture or sense of humour

P
shotout

Post by shotout »

no im not a septic , im proberly more australian than a darkie standing on the red rock. or a sun wah [ chinaman ] liveing in the heart of sydney.