Tactical lights

Scopes, Range finders, Binoculars, Bipods etc etc. Discuss them all here!
fenring

Re: Tactical lights

Post by fenring »

Well, I just got my Ultrafire recoil LED long range thrower.

This thing has next to no spill - shone down the length of my hallway (about 13m) the spot is still the square shape of the LED and less than a metre across. TIGHT!

I'll post up a few pics and beamshots (hopefully....) as time allows.
badger74

Post by badger74 »

Its getting dark, take that bad boy outside and check out the range!
fenring

Post by fenring »

Had it out and shone it on some rabbits and 'roos up the road a bit. A couple of bunnies around 50-60m were a bit stunned. :lol:

It's super tight and shines a long way. My other light is a 220 lumen Eagletac T100C2 which is one of the best throwers in its class, but this thing beats that by a fair margin. It'll be getting mounted on my .17HMR for a trip out soon.
McDave
Favourite Cartridge: .22

Post by McDave »

my fingers are getting itchy!

just checked, apparently mine shipped on friday...
Plowboy
7mm Rem Mag
Favourite Cartridge: .223

Post by Plowboy »

fenring wrote:Had it out and shone it on some rabbits and 'roos up the road a bit. A couple of bunnies around 50-60m were a bit stunned. :lol:

It's super tight and shines a long way. My other light is a 220 lumen Eagletac T100C2 which is one of the best throwers in its class, but this thing beats that by a fair margin. It'll be getting mounted on my .17HMR for a trip out soon.
Looks like I will be getting one of these then I have been waiting for someone to get one and shining it in the real world they are pretty cheap so not the end of the world if it doen't last long. Would rather scratch/beat up a cheapo light than a LED lensor or sea wolf. The price of these compared you could stuff a couple before you pay for one expensive one. Just one thing can you gat a tape switch for them. Want to be able to mount it and have the swich on the stock.
fenring

Post by fenring »

Plowboy wrote:
fenring wrote:Had it out and shone it on some rabbits and 'roos up the road a bit. A couple of bunnies around 50-60m were a bit stunned. :lol:

Looks like I will be getting one of these then I have been waiting for someone to get one and shining it in the real world they are pretty cheap so not the end of the world if it doen't last long. Would rather scratch/beat up a cheapo light than a LED lensor or sea wolf. The price of these compared you could stuff a couple before you pay for one expensive one. Just one thing can you gat a tape switch for them. Want to be able to mount it and have the swich on the stock.
Stay tuned - about to post some pics in a new thread on the Ultrafire.