Things that shit me off

Scopes, Range finders, Binoculars, Bipods etc etc. Discuss them all here!
Curtley78
Political Advisor/Activist
Favourite Cartridge: 7mm08 AI

Re: Things that shit me off

Post by Curtley78 »

Dr G wrote:....If someone pulled that crap on me and they were staff I would be chatting with the owner, if they were the owner then I would find another store on principal. Dr G
Mate....He was one of the owners. I was there today to pick up my new Remington fire rated safe. Had I of specifically named the store who knows perhaps my $1600 safe may have conveniently disappeared only to become a further inconvenience or...I end up in Court defending myself on a bogus charge of libel.

I've literally lost $20,000 to Members Equity having not been told the full story when I invested the money, the Ombudsman along with Treasury really couldn't give two squirts of piss and I don't really need another battle to fight as the issue with the gun shop could be alleviated by employing more staff and I intend to purchase more rifles, hence the safe, I don't want to end up in Court defending myself and having to sell my rifles to do so.

Box smart.

Believe me I detest going there and I have had numerous bad experiences and the service these days is pretty ordinary and for this reason alone 99.9% of the time I now go to Safari Arms but sometimes you need 'bite the bullet'.

I spoke to the store clerk today about the rings and told him the whole story (pretty much what I posted earlier) and he asked who and then just rolled his eyes :roll:

They exchanged the rings no questions asked and I have only just fitted them to the model 4 and I must say they look pretty lethal and I think that this rifle will now be used in 200 meter Fly as I have just found & purchased a Walther completely set up for prone.

Keith,

I have heard about that store and have always intended to get down there but then I heard from a few other blokes in our Club that it had closed down due to Green Councilors.

I will definitely get down there for a look.

Regards

Sean
Last edited by Curtley78 on Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Brad Y
.338 Lapua Magnum
Favourite Cartridge: N/A

Post by Brad Y »

We signed up to build our house in January. Picked all the colours, bricks, flooring etc. I even drove 50km out of my way to make sure the flooring was available. Yes was the answer. Today the house is built and we are 4 weeks away from moving in. Everything has gone fairly well until a phone call this morning saying our timber was not available anymore. We chose all our benchtop and kitchen cupboard colours to match in with it and now they are saying its not going to happen. I was mighty pissed off. So we get down to the flooring place immediately to get another timber and call the builders back to say we have found two other timbers but we want to get into the house to make sure they look ok before ordering them. The answer is no sorry we cant let you into the house at least for this week as your supervisor is on annual leave. WHO THE BLOODY HELL IS SUPERVISING OUR HOUSE BEING BUILT THEN? The other day we went there for a look to find it wide open and nobody there. Its supposed to be locked up. At least we got to walk around the house and we picked out things that need fixing before we move in. Of those we found plenty. Now we find out they are taking our internal doors away because they werent happy with them. OMG Im never building again!
Glenn
375 Cheytac
Favourite Cartridge: 300WM

Post by Glenn »

I agree Keith!

It is nice to see it happening someone ELSE :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Glenn
GriMo
Site Admin
Favourite Cartridge: 17 rem

Post by GriMo »

Sean Ambrose wrote:
Keith,

I have heard about that store and have always intended to get down there but then I heard from a few other blokes in our Club that it had closed down due to Green Councilors.

I will definitely get down there for a look.

Regards

Sean
Definately still open mate. I seem to spend money there faster then i earn it.
Curtley78

Post by Curtley78 »

GriMo wrote:.....Definitely still open mate. I seem to spend money there faster then I earn it.
I know what you mean, this shooting certainly gets expensive.

Regards

Sean
GriMo
Site Admin

Post by GriMo »

sofmetuhingj elvse tuhatu shitus me offhfh,. is sp.end6ingj tuhe bmetutuery parytu offh 8 hofurys d6etuailvinjg yofury c3ary,.. situtuingj d6ofwn tuof enjofy a bmeery and6 sp.ilvlvingj itu alvlv ofvnery yofury k9eybmofaryd6.b TUhen havningj tuof bmuy a new ofne,. and6 d6irytuy tuhe d6amn c3ary in tuhe p.ryofc3ess
MISSED
Favourite Cartridge: 20 PPC

Post by MISSED »

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D Grimo beer goes in your mouth mate :shock: :wink:
GriMo
Site Admin

Post by GriMo »

to elaborate on my new keyboard.

** something else that shits me off is spending the better part of 8 hours detailing your car. Then sitting down to enjoy a beer and spilling it all voer your keyboard.... then having to go and buy a new one, dirtying the car in the process**

makes much more sense, now maybe for a beer, outside this time i think
SWIPER

Post by SWIPER »

...painting the fkn house... :(
tikka223

Post by tikka223 »

spending 2 mins taking down a stirling 22 mag bolt and taking 15 mins to put it back together only to find a part still sitting on the table :evil: :evil:
cheers
tikka
Curtley78

Post by Curtley78 »

Pulling apart a camera lens (hoping to be able to use parts to fix a more expensive one) then realising that the parts are not compatible and not being able to put the initial lens back together[insert foul language here].

Regards

Sean
native hunter
.270 Winchester
Favourite Cartridge: .22lr

Post by native hunter »

Coming home to continuesly find doors to house left open and hair straighteners left running red hot turned on in the bathroom.
Fuck me I'm sick of telling them.
MISSED
Favourite Cartridge: 20 PPC

Post by MISSED »

native hunter wrote:Coming home to continuesly find doors to house left open and hair straighteners left running red hot turned on in the bathroom.
Fuck me I'm sick of telling them.
Yep I know where that is coming from
badger74

Post by badger74 »

Putting up a post asking for recommendations for a.22Lr scope and having 32 people read it and none reply.......... :shock:
bsg
Favourite Cartridge: .22-250

Post by bsg »

Sitting at home with the flu for three days
Although I did find AV and spend the three days reading a lot of old posts
But then that gave me the sh#ts reading all the post that I could have helped with or that could have helped me
Brett