$750 scope ?

Scopes, Range finders, Binoculars, Bipods etc etc. Discuss them all here!
big G
7mm08 Rem
Favourite Cartridge: 223 rem

Re: $750 scope ?

Post by big G »

Milo1976 wrote:Thanks for the help, I ordered the sightron s11 4.5-14x50 and hope to have it in the next few days.
The zeiss would have been a nice scope but I had already ordered the other.
I have had a no name scope on my tikka for a year so cant wait for something decent.
Cheers

Is that a new modle,I thought they were only available with 44 objective,or was I thinking SII Big Sky.?.. 4-16 x44
I know what I mean.
Carry on . :roll:
Milo1976
Favourite Cartridge: 223

Re: $750 scope ?

Post by Milo1976 »

I guess you don't know a bad scope until you get a good one.
I have finally have it mounted, had to wait a while as it was a bday present. Couldn't believe how quick delivery was. Ordered Tuesday night delivered Friday.
Had a drama getting it mounted as first gun shop mounted it and said it was faulty as it ran out of elevation when he bore sighted it. As i don't know any better I had to take his word for it. As I knew it would be a bit of a stuff around I thought I would check another gun shop.
They said it appeared one of the bases was around the wrong way and was able to sort it out for me.
Considering I bought the scope elsewhere both stores were helpful and said I got a pretty good deal. I won't rubbish the other store as I have always had good service there and we all make mistakes.
Just need to get out and shoot it now!
(Also check out Gunco if you haven't yet, it's massive and awesome)if I'm allowed to write that.