STS Online Steel Targets. Great Prices!

Scopes, Range finders, Binoculars, Bipods etc etc. Discuss them all here!
Harb
.22 WMR
Favourite Cartridge: 204

Re: STS Online Steel Targets. Great Prices!

Post by Harb »

I have had a Range of STS targets for a while now, and I am happy to report they are just awesome....

I have been driving 50 Cal rounds into them again and again, and they just lap it up.......money well spent
kjd
Site Admin
Favourite Cartridge: 223Rem

Re: STS Online Steel Targets. Great Prices!

Post by kjd »

aaronraad wrote:Australia Post have been pretty quite about the whole price change to the flat rate boxes and satchels. Their trying to push the new product offering instead.

Effectively, you use to be able to put 15kg into a flat rate Bx1 box and now you can only load up to 1kg? Same price though. :roll: The flat rate Bx2 box has gone from 15kg to 3kg; and the Bx4 box is no longer offered as a flat rate anything. Yes 15kg was generous and I would suggest rarely used or possible given the fixed box sizes, but a 15:1 change is more than a slight over-compensation.

Let's just say I'm glad I'm not one of the businesses that bought bulk BX1 boxes (200 qty) based on loading anything more than 1kg and less than 15kg.

Notice posted on the 30th of April, changes effective from the 13th of May - http://auspost.com.au/about-us/click-an ... anges.html

but you have to drill down further to find this pdf dated the 1st of May - http://auspost.com.au/media/documents/c ... ay2014.pdf

Can't wait till they deregulate the local postal services market and allow Hong Kong Post, USPS, EMS, Singapore Post and China Post to operate locally. Might as well, were subsidising their international postage anyway.
We use Click and Send at work, it bloody sucks these new rules. Basically we could provide savings for the customers now that is blown out of the water and we are back to using the courier for anything over 3kg as its cheaper that way but not as cheap as the prepaid boxes.

It just sucks.