bushnell 5-15-50

Scopes, Range finders, Binoculars, Bipods etc etc. Discuss them all here!
RayG
22-250 Remington
Favourite Cartridge: 375H&H

Re: bushnell 5-15-50

Post by RayG »

alex1 wrote:Hey fellas,

since bushnell won't reply to my e-mail, I have a question for the experts. I have a bushnell elite 5-15-50 and absolutely love it. the only thing is that on the elavation adjustment and windage there are no numbers, just pin dots. So it is very easy to get lost in the wheel if you wanted to click it up for longer shots while spotlighting.
so my question is if it is possible to by an addon exchagable tactical turret that you can screw on?This would be bloody handy when your spotlighting and you saw a fox out of your usual shooting or zero range and then just click her up and :bang:
Be bloody good on the hip pocket aswell whithout buying another scope.

cheers
al
Alex,
do a search in past Equipment posts here somewhere in there is a sting of posts on new turrets for both Tasco and Bushnell scopes fitted and repaired by a guy in the Sydney suburbs.
Sorry I can not think of the blokes name but I am sure it was in the past year that the posts were made.
alex1
.17 HMR
Favourite Cartridge: 223

Post by alex1 »

thanks for the info stinkitup,and tanno. that is exactly what i'm looking for :D . I'll flick em an e-mail to see if it will fit my scope.

adamjp, i'll flick up a photo when i finish work. thanks heaps mate.

cheers fellas
al
alex1
.17 HMR

Post by alex1 »

well here are the photos adamjp.

Dosn't look good as i got an email back from mark kenton from kenton industries(bloody speedy reply aswell) saying that the only products that fit the 5-15 scope are, "Only the ELITE 3200 5-15 model which has the large exposed tactical knobs".
Attachments
GetAttachment2.jpg
GetAttachment2.jpg (31.1 KiB) Viewed 166 times
GetAttachment.jpg
GetAttachment.jpg (42.01 KiB) Viewed 166 times
stinkitup
.338 Lapua Magnum
Favourite Cartridge: 6.5x55

Post by stinkitup »

following up from Ray G, I think if you search under tasco brookvale you should find the phone number.
alex1
.17 HMR

Post by alex1 »

thanks mate :D
adamjp
.270 Winchester
Favourite Cartridge: 30/06

Post by adamjp »

That adjustment style is not compatible with the large military style turrets on the 3200 10x40M scope.

The 5-15 would be a good scope to have some low profile turrets on as the magnification range is quite useful in the field.
Plowboy
7mm Rem Mag
Favourite Cartridge: .223

Post by Plowboy »

Been looking for this type of thing for a while now after seeing the Huskamaw scopes in the US. They have yardage knobs on their elevation and similar on windage too. Would be ace to just dial in and shoot but 95% of my shooting is under light and I am one of those who will not take a shot unless I see body(don't want smart foxes, there are enough already!) at that range, it is within MPBR for my .223 so don't really need it. If I ever took up daytime varminting, I would look more seriously into it but time is a killer for me.

Looked on the site and they don't do them for Vortex crossifires either. Are they different turrets to the others??