Coaxial top rest

Scopes, Range finders, Binoculars, Bipods etc etc. Discuss them all here!
284win
Favourite Cartridge: .284

Coaxial top rest

Post by 284win »

BRT Shooters Supplies has a SEA coaxial top rest listed.
Can anyone tell me what its quality and reliability is like??

Thanks
davegh2o
Favourite Cartridge: 6.5x47L ai

Re: Coaxial top rest

Post by davegh2o »

G'Day,
I was looking for a rest for LRBR and F-class, I quickly had three options, the SEB rest, a Butch Lambert/Shade tree rest and a Farley.

I played with all three extensively and culled the SEB rest, not because it was bad but the others were better. As insmoother easier to use and length of travel. The Farley was beautiful but the $1500+/- Was just too much.

I ended up with the Shadetree rest top with a bottom made by Barry Edgley and I love it. I haven't yet found anything negative about it and at about half the price of the Farley it was a no brainer. I got my rest top from Barry but BRT stock them I believe.

IF you would like any contact details or have any questions please do not hesitate to pm me or give me a call.

Kind Regards Dave
0422 762 308.
als008
.17 HMR
Favourite Cartridge: .308

Re: Coaxial top rest

Post by als008 »

davegh2o wrote:G'Day,
I was looking for a rest for LRBR and F-class, I quickly had three options, the SEB rest, a Butch Lambert/Shade tree rest and a Farley.

I played with all three extensively and culled the SEB rest, not because it was bad but the others were better. As insmoother easier to use and length of travel. The Farley was beautiful but the $1500+/- Was just too much.

I ended up with the Shadetree rest top with a bottom made by Barry Edgley and I love it. I haven't yet found anything negative about it and at about half the price of the Farley it was a no brainer. I got my rest top from Barry but BRT stock them I believe.

IF you would like any contact details or have any questions please do not hesitate to pm me or give me a call.

Kind Regards Dave
0422 762 308.
Im looking at the Shadetree Top to go onto my Caldwell Rock Delux, would this be a good base to use??