Where's the Doctor?

ramslammer

Where's the Doctor?

Post by ramslammer »

G'Day All
Has anyone heard from JD (the Doctor) or if this gets you Doc let us know how you've settled in USA.
Juddy
JD

Post by JD »

G'day mate.

Hi to all. Took me a little while to get around to finding this forum. I ended up looking over some other Aus Hunting forum the other day when trying to find where this damn site went to. I couldn't connect to the old Ausairgun one the other day so didn't get the info for this site, but Juddy was kind enough to email me the link.

Anyway, I'm here in the US now. Been here for 6 weeks or so I think looking around for a job, times gone very quickly. Got three lined up and now need to make the decision on one. I can't wait to get it sorted so I can start to work and get paid again, it's demoralising watching your savings just trickle away without anything going back in to the account, especially when all you want to do is buy new toys. I keep watching the funds disappear and correlate it back to real terms like, well there goes a BSA Hornet, or a TX200, or and SPS-or crap I could have bought all three in the money I've spent so far.

I set up a bank account as soon as I arrived so I could show proof of residence in CA for 90 (another month and a half to go ;) ). As a temporary alien (such friendly terms) you can't buy a rifle until you can prove a residence in CA for 90 days.

Planning to get over to the LA Silhoutte Club in the coming weekends. It's a little drive away (might be 45mins or so) but we haven't had a car up until just recently so it might as well have been 5hrs away. But hopefully I'll be able to time it when they have a field target shoot as well, the SOCAL airgun guys shoot up there. Their other shoot location is actually not too far away from me either actually.

Anyway, lots of toys to buy and things to do. Looking forward to it. Looks like there was a good turn out for the States then Juddy, marred only by the grizzling from the Fat Selector and his inability to shoot through bunkers :shock: :lol:

Tasco, lock the doors-Juddy's coming your way.

Cheers guys, JD
ramslammer

Post by ramslammer »

The Doctor lives Long live the Doctor!!! Especially because he can get us goodies!!!!
Juddy