The new TerMYNAHtor

thwackkk

The new TerMYNAHtor

Post by thwackkk »

The Maccari-tweaked R7 has arrived and I have now decided on mounting a G&H 2-7x32. Thanks so much to Lewis for sending down a selection of glass to choose from......amazing trust and service, as per usual, from Beeman Australia!

I'm yet to have a good play but can't wait to set it all up and start smacking some flying rats!

Likely additions will be an adjustable butt plate to lengthen LOP slightly and also position the little rifle on my shoulder better, as well as a small mounted-minimaglite with pressure switch setup.

Keith....where the firetruck is the Mynah-call download???? I want to start using it tomorrow and i've sent you the only copy!!!!!! Hurry up!
kjd
Site Admin
Favourite Cartridge: 223Rem

Re: The new TerMYNAHtor

Post by kjd »

thwackkk wrote:The Maccari-tweaked R7 has arrived and I have now decided on mounting a G&H 2-7x32. Thanks so much to Lewis for sending down a selection of glass to choose from......amazing trust and service, as per usual, from Beeman Australia!

I'm yet to have a good play but can't wait to set it all up and start smacking some flying rats!

Likely additions will be an adjustable butt plate to lengthen LOP slightly and also position the little rifle on my shoulder better, as well as a small mounted-minimaglite with pressure switch setup.

Keith....where the firetruck is the Mynah-call download???? I want to start using it tomorrow and i've sent you the only copy!!!!!! Hurry up!
Jesus dude you say you're going to send it for a year I have it like 2 weeks and your on to me about getting it on the net?

Either way its uploading now, you all can get it from http://www.ausairgun.hunters-hut.com/mdc.mp3
It will be online from about 1:30pm.
Last edited by kjd on Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
GriMo
Site Admin
Favourite Cartridge: 17 rem

Post by GriMo »

Hey mate linky is "le brokens". I also note the old aus airgun forums are now in french?
kjd
Site Admin
Favourite Cartridge: 223Rem

Post by kjd »

GriMo wrote:Hey mate linky is "le brokens". I also note the old aus airgun forums are now in french?
Fixed broken link,

Old AAG forums in English, it is not the first time I have heard AAG turn french it must have something to do with peoples browsers as I have never had it happen with me!