Beeman Pellets

Tasco

Beeman Pellets

Post by Tasco »

Guys after talking to Lewis it looks like he can only get JSB's, If anyone has tins of Beeman Kodiak Match .177 pellets out there that they are not using I will buy them from you or swap for JSB's. My P70 FT has become really picky about the pellets it likes. After 2 years of shooting JSB's it has had a hissy fit and will only shoot Kodiaks for no apparent reason at all. I have changed nothing just for some reason it has started to shoot JSB's badly.

Rob
native hunter
.270 Winchester
Favourite Cartridge: .22lr

Re: Beeman Pellets

Post by native hunter »

That sounds odd,Is it a cleaning issue.??
If it were .22cal you were after I have lots but very few .177.
hope you find a solution soon.
Regards
Native.
MISSED
Favourite Cartridge: 20 PPC

Post by MISSED »

Tasco I have a tin of 500 Beeman Field target specials if they re any good to you
Yrrah
.204 Ruger
Favourite Cartridge: .25 JSB King

Post by Yrrah »

Tasco wrote:....... I have changed nothing just for some reason it has started to shoot JSB's badly.

Rob
Rob check to see if the JSBs have the same head size as those that the rifle previously shot well. On the bottom of the tin it will tell you if they are 4.52 mm, 4.51 mm or 4.50 mm. Some rifles do have a distinct preference for pellets of a particular head size, others don't seem to favour one over another.... Also as some suggested, maybe it is time to give the barrel a good clean.
Kind regards, Harry.