HW100 tank adapter

Urban_Assassin

HW100 tank adapter

Post by Urban_Assassin »

Hi
I had planned on buying a scuba tank adapter for my HW100 plus a theoben PCP but after the additude i got at Beeman Australia i would not even consider buying a packet of pellets of him.
Predator

Post by Predator »

I've bought heaps of pellets and an air rifle off him, no issues at all???
Urban_Assassin

Post by Urban_Assassin »

well i was going to ask about a second hand theoben but i will not even bother anymore i will buy another one from some where else.
chris thomas
.17 HMR
Favourite Cartridge: na

Post by chris thomas »

I lost count years ago of how many Air rifle's ,scopes ,mounts etc i bought off Lewis and have never had any problems he's a great bloke. What went wrong

Chris
native hunter
.270 Winchester
Favourite Cartridge: .22lr

Post by native hunter »

You are the only person I have come across that did not get on with lewis,presuming it was him you spoke to.!!
I have had plenty of dealings with beeman OZ(Lewis) and never a bad deal , he has always delivered what he stated and backed what he sold.
Lewis tells it how it is and you most likely got your wires crossed on something.
If you are after a Theoben you will be mad to go past him and if you dont want to buy of him, theres plenty of others who will.
I will have to catch up and see what went wrong.
regards
kjd
Site Admin
Favourite Cartridge: 223Rem

Post by kjd »

This is seriously the first time in 5 years I have heard a complaint about Beeman Aus! Lewis mate you should be commended for that!

I am with Native hunter wires must have been crossed!
Lewis Reinhold
300 Win Mag

Re: HW100 tank adapter

Post by Lewis Reinhold »

Urban_Assassin wrote:Hi
I had planned on buying a scuba tank adapter for my HW100 plus a theoben PCP but after the additude i got at Beeman Australia i would not even consider buying a packet of pellets of him.
Dear UA,
Sorry but I do not go out of way to upset people but please understand my position.You,like others did not buy your HW100 from me.As I said to you,I have SCUBA adaptors in stock but have them for my customers.That's why I suggested that you go back to where you bought it and ask them.I suspect you have but were not happy with the response.
If you really want an adaptor ,I can grab one out of my next order for you.
Everyday,I receive phone calls from people who bought elsewhere asking all manner of questions that I am expected to answer without a problem.I do get tired of being used as an information desk.
The JSB Exact Heavy .22 will happen but not for quite a while.I don't even have samples.I told you that Beeman Kodiaks and JSB Exacts are the best performers and I have them in stock.
You asked about MP5.I told you I have some coming but it's all presold.It has been very hard to get.I will order more and you can have some.
You never asked me about a Theoben.I would have been more than happy to discuss that with you.
I hope this helps.
Lewis
Urban_Assassin

Post by Urban_Assassin »

Lewis Reinhold wrote:
Urban_Assassin wrote:
That's why I suggested that you go back to where you bought it and ask them.I suspect you have but were not happy with the response.
Lewis
I thought i would become one of your customers but after the phone call i called Alcock & Pierce in melbourne and have one on the way. I also ordered a single shot magazine and an other air rifle, thanks for nothing.
Lewis Reinhold
300 Win Mag

Post by Lewis Reinhold »

Urban_Assassin wrote:
Lewis Reinhold wrote:
Urban_Assassin wrote:
That's why I suggested that you go back to where you bought it and ask them.I suspect you have but were not happy with the response.
Lewis
I thought i would become one of your customers but after the phone call i called Alcock & Pierce in melbourne and have one on the way. I also ordered a single shot magazine and an other air rifle, thanks for nothing.
That is entirely your choice as before.
Sorry you feel this way.
I can't win them all.
Chris L
.22 WMR

Post by Chris L »

Troll :x
chris thomas
.17 HMR
Favourite Cartridge: na

Post by chris thomas »

Alcock and Pierce :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: .

Good Luck.
michael_123

Post by michael_123 »

chris thomas wrote:Alcock and Pierce :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: .

Good Luck.
LOL yea its his loss :lol:
ogre6br
300 Win Mag
Favourite Cartridge: 6.5x55 or 6BR

Post by ogre6br »

Bad luck
- so sad-
You wont turn any of us against Lewis-
He has to many runs on the board for that- proven performance beats a complaining Newbie any day

later
p
astro

Post by astro »

UA....sucks to be you......
kjd
Site Admin
Favourite Cartridge: 223Rem

Post by kjd »

Ok hang on guys...

In fairness we are allowed to buy from anywhere we desire to.

I know that all of you are just defending Lewis and I of all people understand that.

It is however Urban Assassin's right to comment on his dealings with a company. He feels he has a genuine reason not to shop with Lewis which is fine but I don't think we need to call him a troll or anything like that just because his opinion differs from ours.

Of course this goes with every one of you having the right to express your opinions of Lewis but in saying this wouldn't be better to welcome another airgunner into our little set of forums and make them feel welcome even if they feel they have had negative experiences with Beeman Aus?

Lewis,

I understand what you mean about feeling like an information desk a lot of the time but I have to say if I never found the original Aus Airgunners forum I would have been buying a 2nd hand Diana from HPGS in who knows what condition. I was lucky to have found you right in time what if I hadn't?
I guess my point is that we all are new customers at some stage.