G'day again

Karve

G'day again

Post by Karve »

Hey guys, I've been under the radar for a couple of months now. Work was full-on and net was non-exisitant for a while. To top it all off we've moved from Melbourne to Ballarat for the "tree change". Hopefully now I'll be able to get in some good hunting up this way as there's plenty of farms, state forest and a backyard full of Starlings and Sparrows to give the Gamo a work-out (It hasn't been fired in two months! :oops: )

Hope all is well with everyone,

Pete. :D :D :D
Chris L
.22 WMR

Post by Chris L »

Just don't try to compete with Chris T.

It's guaranteed to give you an inferiority complex - I know from personal experience :oops:
astro

Post by astro »

being an old sa boy the amount of stirlings and sparrows i and my 3 brothers downed must be in the hundreds......

good to hear from karve...i have been shooting much myself....execpt for cane toads.....too busy fishing atm....
HAIR BEAR
.204 Ruger

Post by HAIR BEAR »

G'day Krave
How are ya ?
Mate i am just down the road from ya ,Bacchus Marsh !
When you are settled give us a pm and see what we can arrange

Andree
Karve

Post by Karve »

Thanks guys, I gotto say I love it up here. I was just sussing out a few fishing holes yesterday and bought myself a nice baitcasting combo to boot. I'm off to Queenscliff today for a weekend with the family so the Sparrows will be left alone for a few days more. The only problem is my two step-daughters don't agree with the whole hunting thing, so I respect that enough not to do it in front of them. They just don't seem to want to leave the bloody house at the moment :x I did however source out a few small state forests around here that would be suitable for the air rifle, just need the time to go for a drive out there and have a proper look around.

HAIR BEAR wrote:G'day Krave
How are ya ?
Mate i am just down the road from ya ,Bacchus Marsh !
When you are settled give us a pm and see what we can arrange

Andree

Thanks Andree, how does early in the New Year sound to you? Once we get through the silly season (Baa Hum-bug!) I'd love to catch up for a chat.

Happy hunting and fishing :wink: ,

Pete. :D :D :D
HAIR BEAR
.204 Ruger

Post by HAIR BEAR »

G'day Karve
Sounds good to me , its flat out from now on till new year , but after new year things look alot easier !!!
enjoy queenscliff ,
Grab a few squid jigs ,queenscliff pier is quite famous for squid ,and also gets alot of visits from fisheries officer so make sure all is in order before hitting the pier

Andree