astro

Post by astro »

yeah..it has been quiet

been busy working AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!

still getting some shooting in

cheers
ant

Post by ant »

Been a busy week 55 hours so far still got tomorrow to go.
The overtime will pay for a new toy, once the tax man takes his half.
The age old problem - so many toys, not enough time. :twisted:
Ant
Predator

Post by Predator »

got the R9 so been busy shooting it instead of talking on here :)

bloody crosshair was dancing around the bullseye like crazy today, 2 hours of jack-hammering at work is to blame... yes thats right, its the jack hammer's fault.
ChrisPer

Post by ChrisPer »

Checkin' in. I have a non-airgun project at the moment but im keen to see if fun is being had by you guys.
Hilly
.17 HMR

Post by Hilly »

Just sitting here waiting for a new toy from Lewis, then wait a bit longer for the paperwork to come back from Firearms Registry.
As they say......Hurry up and wait.
astro

Post by astro »

Hilly wrote:Just sitting here waiting for a new toy from Lewis, then wait a bit longer for the paperwork to come back from Firearms Registry.
As they say......Hurry up and wait.
what are you waiting Hilly

cheers
Hilly
.17 HMR

Post by Hilly »

Lewis has/had a couple of used HW100'sup there, one was a .22 with a sporter stock which went to a customer of ours and the other is a .177 thumbhole which I snaffled after fondling the .22 for about 30 seconds! I had been dreaming of owning one for a while and, well, Lewis is a persuasive young fellow and once again did the right thing by me and the deal was done.
All I need now is a dive tank.
Dennis.
Tasco

Post by Tasco »

Still here just been hanging out
col

Post by col »

Been flat out at work.

Was planning to go shooting tonite but it's piss'n down.
Col
astro

Post by astro »

Hilly wrote:Lewis has/had a couple of used HW100'sup there, one was a .22 with a sporter stock which went to a customer of ours and the other is a .177 thumbhole which I snaffled after fondling the .22 for about 30 seconds! I had been dreaming of owning one for a while and, well, Lewis is a persuasive young fellow and once again did the right thing by me and the deal was done.
All I need now is a dive tank.
Dennis.
excellent choice....waiting is the hardest thing though, if it wasn't for the noise factor of pcp i would having one to

cheers
HAIR BEAR
.204 Ruger

Post by HAIR BEAR »

G'day all
good to see/hear everyone is fine , i know the busy bit , been doing the 14 hiurs days myself :?
but got out for a hunt on the crown land just down the road , seen about 4rabbits but these little buggers are clued in , won't let you get closer than 75 -100 metres before high tailing , but noticed some thing very interesting , all the spooked rabbits headed flat out down hill , anyone else noticed this ?

thinking of the hw100 myself , most likely in a .177 but still might go the .22 ? but has to be the thumbhole stock :D
Predator

Post by Predator »

astro wrote: if it wasn't for the noise factor of pcp i would having one to

cheers
yeah same here. whats the point if u cant use it much :(

not allowing supressors is a big negative for pcp's in Oz.
kjd
Site Admin
Favourite Cartridge: 223Rem

Post by kjd »

Personally I think supressors should be legal for OH&S reasons. Surely us shooters and our deaf ears would cost the Government millions in healthcare costs???