Fliers and deviant shots, long, pics.. Dial up may take time

HAIR BEAR
.204 Ruger

Post by HAIR BEAR »

Yrrah ,
mate you answered my qeustion , with your resposne to Keith's question , as you would have noticed , mosty of the air gun discussion is quite scattered with answer to various post and topic change on one subject :D
think , airguner's are just a excitable bunch :D
and easily distarcted :D

for my self they group nice for hunting and hit quite hard , at .850 thou , it is very nice group , a rabbit ,pigeon ,or cat would not stand a chance !!

so whats is you next project to teach us with ?
astro

Re: Hair Bear.. I haven't got the hang of how this forum for

Post by astro »

Yrrah wrote:Hair Bear.. I haven't got the hang of how this forum format works yet, but with that particular air bullet from the USA the answer is no Please see my response to Keith above. ... Kind regards, Harry.

PS How do I directly answer someone if another / other post responses have got in between?
you press the "QUOTE" tag

note in this forum it does not appear since my page is wider than the screen, but it is in the right hand top corner of each post

hth
makrand
.17 HMR
Favourite Cartridge: .223

Post by makrand »

What a great topic!
Very informative and great pics.
Thanks for that Harry.
kjd
Site Admin
Favourite Cartridge: 223Rem

Post by kjd »

astro wrote:
Yrrah wrote:Hair Bear.. I haven't got the hang of how this forum format works yet, but with that particular air bullet from the USA the answer is no Please see my response to Keith above. ... Kind regards, Harry.

PS How do I directly answer someone if another / other post responses have got in between?

note in this forum it does not appear since my page is wider than the screen, but it is in the right hand top corner of each post

hth

You must have a small screen mate.... other than that try changing your screen resolution mate.
astro

Post by astro »

kjd wrote:
astro wrote:

hth
keith: it only happens when pics are loaded for some reason, for example page 1 of this thread is wider than my screen but page 2 fits perfectly

sorry to hijack thread harry

cheer s

You must have a small screen mate.... other than that try changing your screen resolution mate.
kjd
Site Admin
Favourite Cartridge: 223Rem

Post by kjd »

Thats normal Astro, just the formatting of the forums changes to fit the pictures in.
Yrrah
.204 Ruger
Favourite Cartridge: .25 JSB King

Post by Yrrah »

kjd wrote:Thats normal Astro, just the formatting of the forums changes to fit the pictures in.
OK , Got that and now I have found Page 2 . I couldn't figure why the response count was going up but they didn't show ... er... on ... er.. page 1. Now I seem to be in the loop again. Nothing like learning new things.

Thanks for getting this sorted and, Kind regards, Harry.