Now I know

chris.tyne
.270 Winchester
Favourite Cartridge: 6BR

Now I know

Post by chris.tyne »

Now I know what you blokes are on about with these nail guns :D,I have had a FX something twelve model .22 PCP in the safe for a couple of weeks now and all I can say is WOW,the killing power is quite incredable..........................well at the moment anyway and the accuracy I wont go into because I might get berated for exaggerating but .3 to.4 at 50mtrs and under 1 inch at 100mtrs was fairly regular.
I think that the pellets are 22gn Barracudas...gave them to me in a lolly jar but they are a big dome headed pellet and shoot well,while I have had it the longest shot was 94 paces for a clean kill on a rabbit and about 3 dozen or so that were closer.
Hit them side on just in behind the front leg and they hunch up take a couple of steps and next thing they are on there side,hit them in the head and its lights out........................................but you all know this already dont you :),anyway might just have to get me one of these things.

Regards Chris.
ogre6br
300 Win Mag
Favourite Cartridge: 6.5x55 or 6BR

Re: Now I know

Post by ogre6br »

Welcome to the wonderfull world of quality Airguns

I have plenty of .22 cal FTS pellets spare if you want some

P
RayG
22-250 Remington
Favourite Cartridge: 375H&H

Re: Now I know

Post by RayG »

chris.tyne wrote:Now I know what you blokes are on about with these nail guns :D,I have had a FX something twelve model .22 PCP in the safe for a couple of weeks now and all I can say is WOW,the killing power is quite incredable..........................well at the moment anyway and the accuracy I wont go into because I might get berated for exaggerating but .3 to.4 at 50mtrs and under 1 inch at 100mtrs was fairly regular.
I think that the pellets are 22gn Barracudas...gave them to me in a lolly jar but they are a big dome headed pellet and shoot well,while I have had it the longest shot was 94 paces for a clean kill on a rabbit and about 3 dozen or so that were closer.
Hit them side on just in behind the front leg and they hunch up take a couple of steps and next thing they are on there side,hit them in the head and its lights out........................................but you all know this already dont you :),anyway might just have to get me one of these things.

Regards Chris.

He! He! another convert the Air Power Revolution is in full swing!
get one or two others mate you wont look back.
Enjoy, Ray. :D