HW100 tank adapter

Hilly
.17 HMR

Post by Hilly »

KJD, you are, of course, corect. At the moment we all have the right to express an opinion and to shop where we like. I was a little "put out" by the comments about Lewis because they seem to be totally opposite to the experiences I have had with him. Bad day? Match and gunpowder type situation? It may never happen again.
I deal with A&P on a comercial basis and have found them to be OK most of the time but have had a couple of experiences where things didn't go as well as they could have done. I hope U.A gets his goodies promptly and without hassles.
I think that we should get over our initialshock of finding out that Lewis is not, after all, perfect but merely human and hope that both he and U.A. settle their diferences in their own gentlemanly way. Sadly, I do not have access to a matched pair of dueling pistols so they will have to think of something else.
Hopefully U.A will enjoy his stay with this little group of slightly eccentric air rifle fanatics and will learn something from our mistakes in the same way that we had to learn from both our own mistakes and those of others.
Welcome to the group, U.A,
Dennis.
ogre6br
300 Win Mag
Favourite Cartridge: 6.5x55 or 6BR

Post by ogre6br »

Hilly you are a bigger man than me

If some newbie comes on here and slags off one of my mates I come out fighting in their defense and fuck the newbie sidways if they get their tits out of joint about their treatment.

I will do it for any of you of my on-line friends just the same as I would if we were in the pub and someone has/had a go at you. You look after your mates- or has Australia forgotten this value???

Sorry thats just me-
Now if UA comes on here and apologises to Lewis and fully explains his point of view and Lewis if wants to explain his views- if UA's big enough to stand up and say sorry- I might give him the time of day- if not- it's the first time I will have ever used the ignore user function on any forum I have been on (20+)

LAter
P
Hilly
.17 HMR

Post by Hilly »

Aaah, my dear Ogre, I will tolerate a certain amount of slinging off at my mates. If they get over their little spat then all will be well. If they don't or it happens again then I will happily help you to (with all due respect to dear Aunty Jack) "rip their bleedin arms orf and beat them about the head with the soggy, wet end". Got to look after Lewis now we found out he's only human.
Dennis.
ps.
I kind of miss dear Aunty Jack. She was my kind of Aunty. Perhaps it was the Boxing Gloves?
kjd
Site Admin
Favourite Cartridge: 223Rem

Post by kjd »

Geez Ogre....

The fella hasn't said anything damning! he just had his differences with Beeman/Lewis. and is over it he is entitled to his opinion and as Hilly said it might have been a match + gunpowder reaction some people don't gel too well but not everyone has to like everyone else how boring would that be!!!
native hunter
.270 Winchester
Favourite Cartridge: .22lr

Post by native hunter »

kjd
Do you hold the spoon and bell.??????
kjd
Site Admin
Favourite Cartridge: 223Rem

Post by kjd »

native hunter wrote:kjd
Do you hold the spoon and bell.??????
haha not following mate!
native hunter
.270 Winchester
Favourite Cartridge: .22lr

Post by native hunter »

DING DING.!!!
Hilly
.17 HMR

Post by Hilly »

Sorry, me confused too. Is that "ding, ding! Seconds out of the ring, ready for round 1?"
Always easy to confuse,
Dennis.