Thanks K Rudd

Talk about your Varmint Rifles and other firearms here!
SWIPER

Thanks K Rudd

Post by SWIPER »

How would you spend $600 bucks :?:
ogre6br
300 Win Mag
Favourite Cartridge: 6.5x55 or 6BR

Re: Thanks K Rudd

Post by ogre6br »

SWIPER wrote:How would you spend $600 bucks :?:
With Lewis on a good downpayment of a kick arse air rifle ( or in my case ANOTHER kick arse air rifle)

P
Thomo
22-250 Remington

Post by Thomo »

Purchase something off me?, im about to have a bit of a clean out.

plenty of ways to spend $600. Scope, boots, reloading gear, have a look at your gear and maybe grab that one day item you have wanted but cant realy justify, wolf eye's torch, big iron rest, tree stand, heaps of ways to spend it.
SWIPER

Post by SWIPER »

I kinda want to get a used 222 or 223. Maybe even a 17HMR.
OR
A shot gun?????
redline

Post by redline »

i originally wanted to buy my first rifle with the 900, i ended up paying double that for the rifle.

in the end the 900 got me a safe and a lee classic cast press plus some components :hunting:
kjd
Site Admin
Favourite Cartridge: 223Rem

Post by kjd »

Can't complain about that redline!
redline

Post by redline »

kjd
yeah i can i earn crappola money so i need 3 lots of 900 lol, still nice that now i have my first rifle (a kickass one at that) and a safe and press, just need more money now to buy the components i want not the components i can afford lol :wink: :wink: :wink:
fenring

Post by fenring »

Prolly new rubber for my ute.

But been eyeing off a Savage Model 11 BTH in .22/250......... (unlikely)
Curtley78
Political Advisor/Activist
Favourite Cartridge: 7mm08 AI

Post by Curtley78 »

Well where does one begin?

Last week I moved three 20 foot containers laden with ammunition, the U.N stickers gave it away as did the weight of each container. Good to see the shooting fraternity support small business and keep us Wharfies in a job.

Mid last year I altered the amount that I contribute toward superannuation via salary sacrifice, this reduced my earnings and ensured that I would receive the 'stimulus money'.

Not that I had prior knowledge, however watching the market and observe funds vaporise overnight was a pretty good indication.

I am also very sceptical as to whether we will actually see the sky fall in, last month we moved a record 62,000 containers through the Patrick terminal alone. If that's any indication last year we moved a million which of course was a record for the terminal.

I think there may be more to the alleged economic downturn then what is being reported perhaps an ulterior motive.

However, I partially used Kevies stimulus money to finalise the purchase of a Hakko Superb 8-32 X 50 Target scope. Although it's not 'new' it is in very, very good condition and the optics are pristine. I will be putting this on the .338 Winchester Magnum that I am about to acquire.

The father in-law, the girl and I also went thirds in 5000 rounds of RWS R50 (I am hoping that it lasts an entire season). For $500 it equated to three bricks and three packets each.

And I placed the remaining $100 on a Bruno model 4 (the one that was advertised on this site) as I intend to take up prone.

Thanks Mr. Rudd.
Knackers
.338 Lapua Magnum
Favourite Cartridge: .223

Post by Knackers »

Wrinkly ten, sorry I mean corrigated iron and timber for the carport/verandah, might help to keep a couple of blokes in a job being home grown/made products, instead of money just passing through a shop assistants hand for a chinese product. :wink:
Brad Y
.338 Lapua Magnum
Favourite Cartridge: N/A

Post by Brad Y »

Mr Rudd put a new humminbird 727 sounder with GPS on my boat, with an extra transducer on the bow mount electric motor and a switch to go between bow and transom mounted transducers. Very happy chappy as I couldnt afford it otherwise.
Phoenix84

Post by Phoenix84 »

We could all start to pay back the deficit??? What is that up to now?

We can look forward to more taxes when it comes time to fill in that black hole, so yea - Thanks a ****ing heap Rudd.

My 2c.
damien couper
17 Hornet
Favourite Cartridge: 223

Post by damien couper »

Rego and to new tires
kjd
Site Admin
Favourite Cartridge: 223Rem

Post by kjd »

Phoenix84 wrote:We could all start to pay back the deficit??? What is that up to now?

We can look forward to more taxes when it comes time to fill in that black hole, so yea - Thanks a ****ing heap Rudd.

My 2c.
Oh for sure and considering that the Liberal's plan included spending almost as much money what would have you said then?

Not only that but this is to stimulate the economy to keep certain sectors going and its part of a bigger plan.

I take it with your opinion on the bonus that you will be returning yours to the ATO??

Sometimes debt is a necessary evil especially when we haven't seen hard financial times like this since the great depression.
Curtley78
Political Advisor/Activist
Favourite Cartridge: 7mm08 AI

Post by Curtley78 »

Well said Keith.

In short, whilst the Tories spent almost 12 years wallowing in their own delusions of granduer they conveniently ingnored essential infrastructure such as Rail, Port and our capacity as a nation to have self reliance by means of a Merchant fleet, the Howard Government also failed to address the burgeoning skills crisis, the best they could do was introduce their vile and putrid 457 visas whilst young Australians were left high and dry on the dole.

It's no wonder the Industrial landscape resembles a graveyard.

Any Government can produce a surplus budget if they flog off every asset that is not bolted down, deny funding to essential services such as health and education and tax the guts out of the population.

As for Peter 'sycophant' Costello, testament of his economic expertise is reflected by fact that when he signaled his intent to quit politics the Merchant Bankers didn't want him.

The Howard Government? Yea, Good Riddance to Bad Rubbish!