Thanks K Rudd

Talk about your Varmint Rifles and other firearms here!
MISSED
Favourite Cartridge: 20 PPC

Re: Thanks K Rudd

Post by MISSED »

Only the mutton gun :wink: :lol:Aye Trevor
GriMo
Site Admin
Favourite Cartridge: 17 rem

Post by GriMo »

ogre6br wrote:From my point of view I'd like to see them put some of the newer and really beneficial medicines on the PBS

Some really great stuff out there that actually works ( sadly it didn't in my case- theres $27K down the can) that could help a shit load of people

but no we get plasmas instead of modern effective - with a shit laod less side effects-medicines

P

Unfortunately that doesnt really stimulate economic growth. Thts not say say handing out cash will, its quite a ways off before there will be proof it has helped. And ultimately thats the idea of the handouts.
luke5381
Favourite Cartridge: 25/303,22-250,12ga

Post by luke5381 »

well guys i just figured out what im going to spend my $900 on and thats all the Fees needed to apply for all my plumbing licences and the corresponding bullshit paperwork that goes with it such as a national police clearance which when walking into the local cop shop i was informed oh nah we dont do them here go to your post office and they should have another form to fill out

and there ya have it guys some of you may think im whinging oh well my rant or whatever you like to call it is over
Mevo2230
17 Hornet
Favourite Cartridge: 9.3*62

Post by Mevo2230 »

Yeah, $480 of my stimulus money went to the dept of fair trading here in NSW to apply for my sparkies license, I am going to piss some of it up the wall, the rest I guess I will just waste.