Shotguns

Talk about your Varmint Rifles and other firearms here!
Brad Y
.338 Lapua Magnum
Favourite Cartridge: N/A

Shotguns

Post by Brad Y »

Does anyone own a stoeger shotgun? Im looking for a basic over under shotgun but in 20 gauge coz i one of those nuts that likes to be different. Its only going to see ute duties plus a bit of calling and stalking and a few clays out in the back paddocks. Its going to get scratched etc so Im not in the market for anything flash. Im looking at the stoeger condor supreme but also the stevens goldwing 512 as well.

Cheers
deadkelly
17 Hornet
Favourite Cartridge: 6.5x55

Re: Shotguns

Post by deadkelly »

i love being different as well & I'm thinking of a over under 20g as well . i used to have one in a h&r topper . it thumped when using solids & i bought a Lyman solid mould in 20g for it .
Mossberg Night Train

Post by Mossberg Night Train »

What about a cheap Mossberg? Actually dont know if they are cheap!!!

A friend will be joining soon, he has a few different Mossbergs so he'll know a bit more!!!

Stoeger's come in at what price?
MOSSBERG 500

Post by MOSSBERG 500 »

Don't know much about stoeger shot guns, but Mossbergs are worth a look! They have innovative features and designs, not to mentions bang for buck.
Brad Y
.338 Lapua Magnum

Post by Brad Y »

Who brings in the mossberg shotties? Im now looking at the stevens goldwing as ive heard too many average stories about stoger. They are the same as the boito's and while my current boito is doing the job, I would like something a tad nicer
luke5381
Favourite Cartridge: 25/303,22-250,12ga

Post by luke5381 »

hey brad long time no see hows it going i bought my mossy a few years back as you know for $850 mind you i knew the dealer and kept screwing him down until eventually he told me to stop being a pain in the ass and fork out some cash but yeah if your keen i can find out where he gets them from and also do you still want these pigs

Luke
Brad Y
.338 Lapua Magnum

Post by Brad Y »

Hey man

There is a mosssberg 20g on the website of the shop down that way, i might have another look. Find out who he gets them from tho.

Yes we want those pigs but I will call the uncle and see when he wants to give the snags a crack.
luke5381
Favourite Cartridge: 25/303,22-250,12ga

Post by luke5381 »

sounds good mate theres a good chance ill be down your way with the truck getting a load of furniture from the grandparents they are moving back to this hell hole so i might be able to drop them off probably be the 22nd of this month
.270 Winchester

Post by 220 »

Brad Y wrote:Does anyone own a stoeger shotgun?
Have one sitting in the safe, one of the wifes guns, a combo with a 2 sets of barrels 20ga & 12ga. No drama with it so far and its probably had a couple of thousand rounds through it. Purchased for the same reasons, after a cheap shotty for hunting and a few clays in the paddock. Managed to get the LGS down to $850 from memory about 18months ago.