20 Cal 55g Bergers

Talk about your Varmint Rifles and other firearms here!
sbn

20 Cal 55g Bergers

Post by sbn »

Does any body here have or know of any 20 cal 55g Bergers in Aus?Parabellum Imports haven't shown much interest.
Cheers Dugald
ogre6br
300 Win Mag
Favourite Cartridge: 6.5x55 or 6BR

Re: 20 Cal 55g Bergers

Post by ogre6br »

Peter van m of pro cal trading in bannock burn vic is another and a shit load of people say much better source of berger gear than para imports

sorry dont have his number

but PVM is a member here a PM might work but he's blue arse busy most of the time so I dont know how often he checks his pm's

his profile might have an email listed in it

P
chris.tyne
.270 Winchester
Favourite Cartridge: 6BR

Post by chris.tyne »

Phone # for Procal 0352811380,Peter has a great stock inventory and a great bloke to deal with as well.

Regards Chris.
sbn

Post by sbn »

Thanks for the replies,
I bought a heap of 50 grainers from Pro Cal when Peter was able to import them but Parabellum are the only importers now.
Cheers Dugald
chris.tyne
.270 Winchester
Favourite Cartridge: 6BR

Post by chris.tyne »

That sucks.............................oh well what can you do,I had to deal with Chris at Parrabelum a couple of years ago as I got a couple of bricks of Eley EPS and found out that 2x boxes didnt have the shitty little plastic flap over the top of the cases.
The sticker that went on the flap was actually stuck to the heads of the cases,so when the sticker was lifted so were the cartridges.
I range Chris and he replaced the couple of boxes that were affected and gave me another brick for free........good product support,but Im not sure how sharp their pencil is pricing wise these days.

Regards Chris.