6mm BR Completed

Benchrest, F-class, Metallic Silhouette, Handgun Shooting and anything other form of target shooting!
Rabbitz
.338 Lapua Magnum
Favourite Cartridge: 222

Re: 6mm BR Completed

Post by Rabbitz »

I'd pay fifty bucks for that!!!!!!

(Actually the green stock is appropriate... coz i am green with envy)

Rabz
Favourite Cartridge: 270

Post by 270 »

Klicker I only shot it to 200, mostly 100, unfortunatly I have to sell it and my 204 and 338 due to a client of mine that went bust owing me a fair bit of money. See the classifieds if you havnt already.
Klicker
.17 HMR
Favourite Cartridge: 223,6BR, 6.5x55, 7RM

Post by Klicker »

mate, that just sucks, these are the times we live in a I guess. I work in IT service, consultancy and there is a lot of bad debts at the moment.. its tough.

Building my own 6BR based on an Omark at the moment, is taking me so so so long to get the stock finished, but perhaps the painting, sanding and floor polisihing of the new house is holding me up hey!
Ned Kelly
.270 Winchester
Favourite Cartridge: 6PPC

Post by Ned Kelly »

G'Day all,
if you had a left hand twist barrel, the torque reaction would be trying to loosen the barrel/action joint (the action is a RH thread) After repeated firings, the vibrations and torque from many bullets it may well cause the barrel to loosen and at the very least induce variable headspace and shot gun patten groups :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Never heard of it happening or heard of LH rifled barrels for that matter, but I suspect there are not many barrel makers out there making LH rifled barrels..............could you imagine the law suits if it did occur!

Cheerio Ned