Fly shooting.

Benchrest, F-class, Metallic Silhouette, Handgun Shooting and anything other form of target shooting!
243redmist

Re: Fly shooting.

Post by 243redmist »

Thanks Kenny

Alright not boring but common you gotta admit it's not as fun as Rabbit Gymnastics. :lol:

I will put up a post and give everyone insterested a bit of notice on the up and comming shoots.Hoping to have a 600m F class shoot soon to.
Kenny
6mm Remington
Favourite Cartridge: 6mmPPC

Post by Kenny »

Misty,

Yep your right...nothing like busting bunnies hey.....not that I have any here anymore :cry:

I reckon you should front up at Gowrie this Sunday and shoot some short range with us.......now don't let other peoples petty politics ruin your sport......HA...got ya before you go making any excuses :wink: :lol:

Come on slacker ...it won't hurt a bit :P

KY
243redmist

Post by 243redmist »

Kenny wrote:Misty,

Yep your right...nothing like busting bunnies hey.....not that I have any here anymore :cry:

I reckon you should front up at Gowrie this Sunday and shoot some short range with us.......now don't let other peoples petty politics ruin your sport......HA...got ya before you go making any excuses :wink: :lol:

Come on slacker ...it won't hurt a bit :P

KY
Thanks for the offer Kenny i'll think about it mate, iam pig chasing up the road next sunday arvo if it's morning i might be able to do a drive by. :auto: :auto:

what time does this freak show kick off. :lol: :lol:

Is Steven going to be there or just you?
Kenny
6mm Remington
Favourite Cartridge: 6mmPPC

Post by Kenny »

Centrefire starts after lunch usually about 1:00...we have a factory class so you will only compete against other factory guns. You will need about 50 shots all up including sighters.

Rimfire BR30 starts about 11:00 in the morning and you will need a packet of .22"s.

I haven't spoke to Steve for a week or so but he will be there for sure.

It's usually all over by 4:00...plenty of daylight left to chase ferals....the nightimes cooler anyway :D

KY
243redmist

Post by 243redmist »

Thanks Kenny
I might try and make it for the BR30.

But i will not be there for the CF i will be on the mountain above you by 2.30pm.

thanks
Matt
RDavies
.257 Roberts
Favourite Cartridge: 7 SAUM

Post by RDavies »

I will have to look into this flyshoot in Tamworth, it Is the closest range to me that has fly shoots. Any ideas on when the next one is?
243redmist

Post by 243redmist »

RDavies wrote:I will have to look into this flyshoot in Tamworth, it Is the closest range to me that has fly shoots. Any ideas on when the next one is?
I don't at this stage we haven't finalized the calendar yet but will be very soon. :D

Keep you all up to date.
243redmist

Post by 243redmist »

Ok the T&PVRC calendar is out

Our 500m FLshoots this yr will be 30th of May 09 and the 24th of October 09 12.noon start so be ready there by 11.00-11.30 for sign in.

WE also have a number 600m F-class shoots through the yr.If interested PM me your email and i'll pass on the calendar to you.

Cheers Matt

Edited to ad the second fly shoot. :oops:
Last edited by 243redmist on Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
john mc
.17 HMR
Favourite Cartridge: 6.5x47

Post by john mc »

Hello 243redmist i am interested in shooting fly at tamworth in may who do i have to contact to book a bench to shoot off can i contact them through this forum ?
regards john mc :rifle:
243redmist

Post by 243redmist »

john mc wrote:Hello 243redmist i am interested in shooting fly at tamworth in may who do i have to contact to book a bench to shoot off can i contact them through this forum ?
regards john mc :rifle:
Mate plenty of benchs mate just turn up.

There is also another one on the 24th of October 12.00 Noon start be there by about 11.00am.

If you are unsure of how to get their i can do up a map (which i havent done yet :oops: )

Cheers
Matt.