AUST 1000yd SCREAMER Patches!

Benchrest, F-class, Metallic Silhouette, Handgun Shooting and anything other form of target shooting!
a.JR
6mm Dasher
Favourite Cartridge: 30cal

Re: AUST 1000yd SCREAMER Patches!

Post by a.JR »

OK, Been thinking more about this Patch thing .. I have had a great year in 2010 ,a 6 match of 6.75ins and a 10 match of 7.45ins .. Plain to me reading the results is that most of the other competitors did not shoot anywhere near as many comps as i did , so in that context they are behind the 8 ball from the start .. There are 3 new heavy guns up here that will be online in 011 and they are going to be snapping at my heals all year with good bullets/ barrels in tow.. Everybody is pickin up their game ,so i don't think it should be too easy.. So here's my version, Light Gun= 4.5ins , Heavy gun 6.0ins for 2011 dropping back to the present US marks in 2012 or 13 (flexible).. All matchs .. Seeing that Townsville is about 2 to 3 ins easier that the other ranges that should mean that there will be a big bunch of travelers this coming up to strut their stuff this Easter for our 3 day *IRON MAN * annual event , can only live in hope..JR..Jeff Rogers