Aussie Blind 1000yd Records

Benchrest, F-class, Metallic Silhouette, Handgun Shooting and anything other form of target shooting!
justjeff
22-250 Remington
Favourite Cartridge: 270 Win

Re: Aussie Blind 1000yd Records

Post by justjeff »

Hi Leeroy,

Thanks for the info. I didn't start this thread to start a fight, just chasing the numbers. Do you guys in Brisbane have any dates for next year yet? I had a look on the website but didn't see any. I will be in Brisbane a few times next year, so might drive down and bring the HG for a Sunday shoot.

Jeff
Leeroy
Favourite Cartridge: 6.5x47 Lapua

Post by Leeroy »

justjeff wrote:Hi Leeroy,

Thanks for the info. I didn't start this thread to start a fight, just chasing the numbers. Do you guys in Brisbane have any dates for next year yet? I had a look on the website but didn't see any. I will be in Brisbane a few times next year, so might drive down and bring the HG for a Sunday shoot.

Jeff
To be honest i'm not too sure mate.. I've only been to 1 shoot in over 18 months (been to busy with the new business) and haven't been involved in the club committee for just as long..
The new Secretary is Vince Vaina. I'll PM you his e-mail address..

Cheers
Leeroy
Mick
.204 Ruger
Favourite Cartridge: 105mm

Post by Mick »

a.JR wrote:If there's an obsession ,it's yours with what ever i say ,you get over it ,wanker .. From now on i won't see what you write by using the ignore button it's easier than answering your bull shit .. please do the same ..JR.. Jeff Rogers
Translation: I've been called out. I'll take my bat and ball and go home! Anybody got a spare tampon?

Considering I barely ever enter into your nonsense, I'd say you have a mighty big victim complex there, princess. A little tip, don't spend the vast majority of your time on the internet starting shit, and people won't get into arguments with you.

I hear he's quite a pleasant guy in person. Amazing that....
justjeff wrote:I didn't start this thread to start a fight, just chasing the numbers.
All good. Pretty much everybody would have known that. Just a certain person couldn't help himself but use a simple information gathering thread as a vehicle to have another dig at other clubs. I'm just kind of over it after several years of the same keyboard warrior bullshit.
justjeff
22-250 Remington
Favourite Cartridge: 270 Win

Post by justjeff »

Mick,

Do you have any numbers you can add to my pile?

Jeff
Mick
.204 Ruger
Favourite Cartridge: 105mm

Post by Mick »

Yeah mate. In addition to the link dg posted earlier, the results for 2004-2007 are at http://www.angelfire.com/planet/longdistance/CRC.html

If you PM me your email address, I'll go through all my stuff now, zip it up and send it on. There are bound to be gaps though, as I only officially took over scoring in late 2009.
Tony Z
.270 Winchester

Post by Tony Z »

Gee, i'll have to take back what i said about secret handshakes and passwords.
Cheers for that Leeroy.

PS. Nothing sinister in what Jeff H is doing where it will in time benefit all 1K shooters. Except me i'm out as of end 2014 SCC with one final tilt at HG. Anyone looking for a good pair of LGs?
macca
.338 Lapua Magnum
Favourite Cartridge: 308/6br

Post by macca »

Tony Z wrote:Gee, i'll have to take back what i said about secret handshakes and passwords.
Cheers for that Leeroy.

PS. Nothing sinister in what Jeff H is doing where it will in time benefit all 1K shooters. Except me i'm out as of end 2014 SCC with one final tilt at HG. Anyone looking for a good pair of LGs?
Going fishing mate? :D
What actions did you build those LG's on.
Good to see someone preserving these records.
Cheers
Tony Z
.270 Winchester

Post by Tony Z »

No macca, hate fishing. Beach volleyball, archery and hunting. One LG is on a Diamondcrap RBLPLE in 6BR both short and long rang barrels and stocks. The other is a Bat M in RBRPRE in 7 JAT and 308.