Pending world record.

Benchrest, F-class, Metallic Silhouette, Handgun Shooting and anything other form of target shooting!
chris.tyne
.270 Winchester
Favourite Cartridge: 6BR

Pending world record.

Post by chris.tyne »

I see on BR central that Jackie Schmidt has shot a potential world record agg in the HV 100,the agg is .1118 :shock: and was shot using a Farley action,Kreiger barrel,robertson stock,March scope,30BR!!!!!!.....
.........................and he had a tuner fitted :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: .
The groups are as follows,0.153,0.093,0.120,0.100,0.093.......that there is some fine shooting!!!!

Regards Chris.
stinkitup
.338 Lapua Magnum
Favourite Cartridge: 6.5x55

Re: Pending world record.

Post by stinkitup »

And also in 15-20 mph switching winds, what a top effort! Really bloody awesome.
Tony Z
.270 Winchester

Post by Tony Z »

Now won't that put some noses out of joint. The tuner thing i reckon is questionable as 30 BRs are known for not loosing their tune. But the fact is that finally someone has walked out of the square and done what many score shooters have said for a long time would happen. Now we will see the sheep syndrome kick in.
wifecallsmegrumpy
.223 Remington

Post by wifecallsmegrumpy »

That is going to be hard to beat ! :D
Aussie_bob
Favourite Cartridge: 30BR

Post by Aussie_bob »

I have done some fantastic groups in Practice but to pull off 5 in comp is awesome and in wind is where they come into their own as you cant machinegun them like the 6PPC`s but pick your shots.If we could get some quality projectiles in the 110 to 120gr range would be even better Might have to start making my own am allready making my own 6mm ones.